From 15th ISeminar 2011/12 Operator Semigroups for Numerical Analysis
Here you can read our pieces of news/advices. For the latest news see always the top of the list.
For recent changes (new comments, etc.) click here.
- 20.06.2012: The link to the photos is added here.
- 03.06.2012: And here we are ... in Blaubeuren.
- 31.05.2012: The booklet of the workshop is available.
- 23.05.2012: The schedule of the final workshop is ready.
- 23.05.2012: Erwan Faou had to cancel his attendance at the workshop. Wolfgang Arendt (Ulm) will give a talk.
- 29.03.2012: Separate wiki pages of the teams with discussion sites are available!
- 28.03.2012: Teams of Phase 2.
- 26.03.2012: PDF files containing the project assignment of Phase 2.
- 05.03.2012: The projects of Phase 2 are available here.
- 01.03.2012: An overview on the lectures is available here.
- 03.02.2011: Lecture 14 is available.
- 27.01.2011: Lecture 13 is available.
- 19.01.2012: Lecture 12 has been uploaded.
- 12.01.2012: Lecture 11 can be downloaded.
- 15.12.2011: Lecture 10 is available.
- 08.12.2011: Lecture 9 is available.
- 01.12.2011: Lecture 8 is available.
- 25.11.2011: Solutions to exercises of Exercise session, Lecture 5, and Lecture 6 have been uploaded: here (Exercises), here (5), and here (6).
- 24.11.2011: Lecture 7 is available.
- 10.11.2011: Lecture 5 has been uploaded.
- 04.11.2011: A new corrected version of Appendix A has been uploaded.
- 03.11.2011: Exercises have been uploaded.
- 02.11.2011: The registration is closed.
- 21.10.2011: A corrected version of Lecture 1 has been uploaded. Thank you for the fruitful discussions.
- 21.10.2011: A corrected version of Appendix A has been uploaded.
- 17.10.2011: Solutions to exercises of Lecture 1 have been uploaded, click here. Do not hesitate to discuss them.
- 17.10.2011: Since registration will be closed at the end of October, we encourage you to register as soon as possible. Registration enables you to receive e-mails, to be able to post comments on the wiki page, and to continue the Seminar with Phase 2.
- 06.10.2011: The lectures have already started.
- 31.08.2011: Registration is opened.